Sunday 19 July 2015

80s Food Stuffs!

I've had an absolutely incredible time making props for a show called Shirley Valentine. The show is set in the 80s so I used Photoshop to re-create all the old labels. Most of the image references I could find were of a terrible quality so I had to start from scratch with most of them.

Sugar label and product:   (click to enlarge)




Cornflakes label and product:



Fairy Liquid Label and product:



Mother's Pride label and product:






Walkers Crisps label (forgot to take picture of product!)




Blue Nun Labels and Product







Sun tan lotion label and product:



PGtips Label and product:






Tin labels and products:








Vogue Magazine Cover:



Plane ticket:



Smash tin and label:



Crisp 'n Dry label and product:





 BUN Vanilla Ice cream label and product:











1 comment:

  1. Hi, I am currently working on a college show and was wondering if we would be able to use the labels above on some of our props? If you are happy for me to do so would you mind dropping me an email as I have a few questions (Alexander.Moore@rwcmd.ac.uk) Thanks, Alex

    ReplyDelete